Saturday 25 August 2012

Bracelet Holders

Bracelet Holder

While supply hunting in Michael’s, I came across a bracelet holder that I thought would be perfect for organizing my ever growing cuff collection. My previous system was a bowl and a tray in my close. which was great. For awhile. As my bracelet collection grew (I do love a good cuff) it became harder to dig around for the right bracelet and some were lost at the bottom of the bowl. Which is crazy because it’s not that big of a bowl.

When I saw the bracelet holder, I immediately picked it up. I noticed that it was so light, it was nothing more than a cardboard tube with velvet covering. It was only $7.99 but I am such a cheapskate. The tube was about the size of a paper towel roll and a lightbulb went off in my head.
You see, Ty loves paper towel and toilet paper rolls. When we get to the end of a roll, he gets all excited and hops around until we give it to him. He loves to tear them up and eat (some) of them. Cardboard is fiber for dogs, right? My mom will save a bunch of her rolls to give to Ty, like a treat. Needless to say, I have a ton of cardboard rolls.

Bracelet Holder

Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder


Bracelet Holder

Bracelet Holder



Bracelet Holder


No comments:

Post a Comment